Job Ref: HR639
Location: Walthamstow, East London
Type of Contract: Fixed-term (6 months), part-time
Hours of Work: 18 hours per week (6 or 4.5 hours per day)
Shift Pattern: 3 or 4 weekdays per week (must work on Mondays), working hours can be discussed Salary: £14,849 per annum
We are looking for a Rental Income Administrator to undertake the administration of our rental income system Pyramid for our Resident Support & Accommodation Team. We provide accommodation and support to single homeless people with low to medium support needs.
About the job:
Working with the Income/Systems Officer, you will be responsible for maintaining our rental income system Pyramid on a daily basis. Your main duties will include:
- Running weekly charges
- Recording of all Housing Benefit payments made
- Recording of all moves in and out of accommodation units
- Liaison with Waltham Forest Housing Benefits Department
- Making adjustments to accounts to reflect the award of Housing Benefit
- Having up to date knowledge of current welfare and other community benefits
The successful applicant will be well organised, able to work on their own initiative, be a strong team player and have a good working knowledge of Housing Benefit.
What we offer you:
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities for training & personal development
- State-of-the-art leisure and fitness facilities
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you have the skills we are seeking and would like to be part of a growing, dynamic and forward-thinking organisation, we want to hear from you.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview. YMCA East London recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.
- Applicant’s Pack
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
- YMCA East London Application form
- Job Description & Person Specification
How to apply:
Please send your application form quoting the reference number HR639 and job title to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can send your application form to the following address:
YMCA East London
642 Forest Road
If you have not heard from us within 7 days of the closing date of this position, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Closing date for applications: midnight on Wed. 11th January 2017
Interviews to be held on: Mon. 23rd January & Tues. 24th January 2017
YMCA East London is an equal opportunities employer. Reg Charity No: 803442